Today's workforce is increasingly tech-savvy and the demand for salaries paid in crypto is growing. Earlier this year, the mayor of Miami suggested the city pay municipal workers and accept tax payments in cryptocurrency, and in February Twitter’s CFO said the company is exploring paying employees in Bitcoin
But what does this mean for blockchain (and blockchain-friendly) companies today? Up to this point, crypto payroll solutions were custodial, eliminating many of the benefits of using blockchain technology for payment.
Today, we're pleased to introduce Mass Pay—a comprehensive non-custodial payroll solution powered by smart contracts. Pay up to five hundred employees, contractors, or vendors in a single streamlined transaction, and save 40-60% in gas fees compared to individual crypto transactions.
TrustSwap, the Full-Service Digital Asset Ecosystem, is already using Gilded's Mass Pay feature to pay their employees in their native token, SWAP.
“We’re super impressed with how easy and efficient it is. Mass Pay is much quicker and less expensive than sending each payment individually. We’re proud to be using the first true DeFi payroll solution.”
Taylor Zork, TrustSwap CFO
The Gilded team is dedicated to making blockchain technology the preferred method of commerce for companies of all sizes. Our latest offering, Mass Pay, is a simplified gateway into the world of crypto payments. We're proud to build crypto tools that make it easy for any business to be a blockchain business, without sacrificing the peer-to-peer nature of crypto transactions.
What can you do with Mass Pay?
- Pay up to 500 recipients in a single Ethereum transaction
- Save 40-60% in gas fees 🎉
- Pay with major stablecoins like DAI, TUSD, USDC, USDT
- Pay with Web3 wallets like MetaMask, Ledger, and Trezor
- Optionally enable KYC/AML checks
- Optionally defer .5% Gilded processing fee to payees
How does Mass Pay work?
- Upload a CSV with payee wallet address and details
- Choose your currency
- Preview payments for each payee
- Payee receives an email notification once payment is complete
- Sync transactions to QuickBooks and Xero
Does Mass Pay support x token?
We'll be rolling out additional features and adding support for more currencies in the coming months. Got a currency request? Let us know. Mass Pay is equipped to support any ERC-20 token.
Gilded is now the only solution on the market today that makes it possible for a business to:
- Accept payment in crypto or fiat currency
- Pay employees and contractors in crypto
- Account for crypto payments automatically, with zero headaches
- Support a wide range of custodial and non-custodial wallet choices
Founded in 2018, Gilded is backed by Techstars and the Association of International Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Gilded helps global companies scale by automating cryptocurrency payments and accounting. In 2020, Gilded announced partnerships with TrustToken, Paxos and Stablecorp to offer the world’s first B2B payment solution powered by stablecoins.