Your Private Keys, Your Crypto
- Gilded is a non-custodial solution. We never have access to your private keys or funds.
- Data transfers are encrypted over a 256 bit TLS connection.
- Sensitive information, including third party API keys, are encrypted at rest.
- Gilded's service provider has completed the ISO 27001, SOC 1, SOC 2, and SOC 3 evaluation processes.
- Gilded conducts regular internal securiy reviews and third party penetration tests to ensure a high standard of security.
- Gilded offers a Bug Bounty Program and actively works with security researchers to actively identify and resolve security vulnerabilities.
- The following information is stored in Gilded's database: basic account information, a list of your public wallet addresses, transaction metadata (contacts, notes, and files), and the invoices you create.
- Gilded does not require a KYC process.
- Gilded company policy prohibits employees and vendors from viewing or sharing customer data (except as required by law).
- Gilded uses third party services including Google and Intercom. Information such as IP address, username, and web pages visited may be accessible by Gilded's analytics providers. No customer financial data is shared with these third parties.
We're Real People
- Our team members can be found on our LinkedIn page and YouTube channel.
- Need more verification? Get in touch to schedule a phone call or video chat.
- Gilded strongly believes in a decentralized future.
- Invoice payment and currency exchange features provided by Gilded occur directly between buyer and seller. Gilded never acts as a middleman or touches customer funds.