The Gilded team has witnessed the power of community-driven fundraising firsthand. As an early stage company operating in the blockchain space, many of our most active and engaged supporters are pioneers in the field themselves. We’re proud to work hand-in-hand to bring blockchain technology to millions of businesses worldwide.
Gilded has grown a lot over the past year. Many of you have been with us from the start. We believe that our biggest fans deserve an opportunity to support us more directly and benefit more immediately from our success.
Today, we’re excited to offer the opportunity to be a part of Gilded at an early stage through our Continuous Security Offering (CSO).
What’s a CSO?
The Continuous Security Offering (CSO) is a revolutionary fundraising model that enables supporters who believe in our company’s mission to invest at any time. The investment is made through a CAFE agreement.
What’s a CAFE?
A CAFE is a Continuous Agreement for Future Equity. It allows investors to make cash investments in exchange for digital tokens which, subject to applicable laws and restrictions, may be transferred or converted in connection with a specific event. A CAFE is not a debt instrument, but is intended to be an improvement over traditional convertible notes and SAFE agreements.
If we succeed, you succeed.
Gilded’s tokenized equity ($GFi) offers early access to our company’s success. With $GFi, we’re establishing a fair, community-driven equity offering. Think of it as stakeholder capitalism.
- Initial Offering Price: $5.00 per $GFi
- Equity Allocation: 10%
- Minimum Investment: $500
- Lock Up Period: First 12 months (and then transferable subject to certain restrictions)
- Converts to shares with 1x liquidation preference on exit event (acquisition or IPO)
- Open to qualified investors globally, but US-based investors must be accredited
Invest now: https://invest.gilded.finance/
What are the benefits of the CSO and CAFE for investors?
- Early Liquidity - First and foremost, the CAFE agreement gives investors a potential path to CAFE token liquidity. The CAFE token is a standardized digital security and its market can be more easily orchestrated by leveraging the decentralized finance infrastructure and automated market makers (AMMs) in particular.*
- Access - The CAFE opens a new opportunity for investors, as they can now invest in growth oriented companies at stages that they could not access before.
- Upside - The CAFE equity pool is fixed at a certain equity percentage of the company’s shares, meaning CAFE holders are more likely to capture upside than if they were holding other equity instruments.
*Please note that there won't be a secondary market available for $GFi initially but it is our intention to create one after the initial lockup period on $GFi expires. We’ll announce in due time.
What are the benefits of the CSO and CAFE for Gilded?
- Allows us to accept investments at any time through a streamlined process
- Enables our key stakeholders--customers, partners, and supporters--to join early and share in our success
- Supports a fair opportunity for community-driven investment
- Expands international investment opportunities
The Gilded Vision
Gilded believes that the future of finance is global, open, and powered by blockchain. Gilded's invoicing, payment, and accounting software helps businesses get paid faster and more transparently, with dramatically lower fees.
Gilded is making blockchain technology accessible to businesses, bridging the gap between digital currency and the most popular tools and workflows.
By removing barriers and creating a more inclusive global workforce, digital currency is creating network effects that will reshape the future of work. We won’t stop until global commerce is open, equitable, and abundant.
Backed by Techstars and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Gilded is facilitating millions of dollars in payments for the blockchain industry’s biggest companies.
2020 was a year of serious strides and growth for Gilded.
CoinMarketCap is the most popular cryptoasset data provider in the world. Since deploying Gilded's solution, CoinMarketCap has sped up payments by 96% and slashed fees by 75%.
Joseph "Joey" Ryan, co-founder and CFO of Gilded explains why he left his “Big Four” public accounting job to found a blockchain company. He discusses how Gilded is building the infrastructure for the future of accounting.
$GFi Investment Portal
Acquiring $GFi is a simple, three part process:
- Sign up for access
- Verify your identity
- Fund your account and acquire a stake in Gilded
If you’re located in the United States, you must be an accredited investor to sign up.